Time Will Only tell

Thursday 12 February 2009

" THINK WHERE MAN’S GLORY BEGINS AND ENDS AND SAY MY GLORY WAS I HAD SUCH FRIENDS"

All my life I’ve been searching for you, And all my life never in love so true, All my life nothing brighfened up my day, And al my life to love,to be found, and all this time, I’ve waited so long, But i guess that’s just part of life, Cause if there’s a beginning, There’s got to be an end, And if there’s a love, There’s got to be a heart to niend, Life has got its problems, And its solutions too, There’s many problems in life, And very solutions too, But not everthing is easy, And sometimes you have to wait, The longer time i waited, The closer to my late, And in my life, Another lesson I’ve learned well, You must wait and see what happens, Cause the Time Wil Only Tell……

0 comments: